Frances Ann Lutcher Theater for the Performing Arts
Incredible Events - A World Class Experience in Orange, Texas
The Frances Ann Lutcher Theater for the Performing Arts is a state-of-the-art, world class performing arts facility and the prominent presenter of Broadway, national and international tours, award-winning stars, renowned dance and acclaimed children’s performances for Southeast Texas and Southwest Louisiana.
|BLUE MAN GROUP, performances on March 5 and 6, 2012.|
Frances Ann Lutcher Theater for the Performing Arts is located at 707 West Main Avenue in Orange, Texas. For more information, call the Lutcher Theater Box Office at 409.886.5535 or visit www.lutcher.org to purchase tickets or join our mailing list.
Performing Arts Series (2011-2012): Broadway, Beatles and Blues!
- RAIN-A Tribute to the Beatles - September 26, 2011; 7:30 p.m.
|Fiddler on the Roof, performances on January 12 and 13, 2012.|
- Young Frankenstein - October 24, 2011; 7:30 p.m.
- SHREK-The Musical - November 6, 2011; 1:30 p.m. & 6:30 p.m.
- South Pacific - November 20, 2011; 1:30 p.m. & 6:30 p.m.
- In The Heights - December 2, 2011; 7:30 p.m.
- Mannheim Steamroller Christmas - December 29, 2011; 7:30 p.m.
- Fiddler on the Roof - January 12-13, 2012; 7:30 p.m.
- Moulin Rouge-The Ballet - January 31, 2012; 7:30 p.m.
- My Fair Lady - February 29, 2012; 7:30 p.m.
- BLUE MAN GROUP - March 5-6, 2012; 7:30 p.m.
- Doubt - March 8, 2011; 7:30 p.m.
- The All New Original Tribute to "The Blues Brothers" - March 21, 2012; 7:30 p.m.
The Nelda C. and H.J. Lutcher Stark Foundation
The Frances Ann Lutcher Theater for the Performing Arts is a program of the Nelda C. and H.J. Lutcher Stark Foundation, whose other programs include Shangri La Botanical Gardens and Nature Center, Stark Museum of Art, and The W.H. Stark House. The Nelda C. and H.J. Lutcher Stark Foundation is a private operating foundation established in 1961 to encourage and assist education and to improve and enrich the quality of life in Southeast Texas.