Grapevine, TX 76051
The Escape Game Dallas Hours, Pricing, FAQ, and Group Info
The Escape Game Game Dallas is conveniently located at the incredible Grapevine Mills Mall. Come find out what makes us the #1 escape room in the US!
Hours: 8am - 11:45pm, 7 days a week
Price Per Player Per Game: $31.99 + tax
FAQ + Additional Info
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your start time to sign a brief waiver and learn about your mission.
- Parking is available in Grapevine Mills’ parking lots. We recommend parking close to Entry 6, near Round One and the Nike Factory Store.
- Children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Please call for more info on wheelchair accessibility.
- Unless you book the entire room, you may be paired with other players.
- You will be in a room with a locked door, but every door is equipped with an exit button. Should you feel the need to leave the room, you are welcome to do so at any time.
More info at TheEscapeGameDallas.com/FAQ
Groups of 13+
With a total capacity to have groups of up to 36 play at once, The Escape Game Dallas is a perfect place for parties, team building experiences, family get togethers and more! Our Event Coordinators will help you plan every detail to make your group experience perfect. Call (682) 305-3291 or visit one of the links below.
For more information or to inquire about our help with Parties, visit TheEscapeGameDallas.com/Parties
For more information or to inquire about our help with Team Building experience, visit TheEscapeGameDallas.com/TeamBuilding
For more information on other large groups, visit TheEscapeGameDallas.com/LargeGroups
See what people have to say about their party and team building experiences:
- "#DadWin!" - Duncan, TripAdvisor
- "My daughter and 10 friends did The Escape Game as a birthday party. They couldn't stop raving! They want to do these games over and over again". - Rhonda, TripAdvisor
- “Booked out two full games for a special outing for our office. Everyone had a blast, and a week later still can't stop talking about it.” - Chrysal G., TripAdvisor
- “We had such a good time, the hour just flew by, and I got to know people in a way that I would never have otherwise.” - Sylvia C., TripAdvisor
Grapevine, TX 76051