Terms & Conditions
- This web site is operated by AJR Media Group, LLC.
- The www.TourTexas.com web site is operated by AJR Media Group, LLC. The mailing address for www.TourTexas.com is 25132 Oakhurst Drive, Suite 201, Spring, Texas 77386.
- Your use of this web site is governed by these Terms and Conditions
- Please take a few minutes to review these Terms and Conditions. Your use of this web site constitutes your agreement to follow these rules and to be bound by them. If you do not agree with any of these Terms and Conditions, do not use the www.TourTexas.com web site.
- These Terms and Conditions may change
- www.TourTexas.com reserves the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Your use of this web site following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms and Conditions as changed. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions whenever you use this web site.
- We welcome your comments regarding this web site. However, any comments, feedback, notes, messages, ideas, suggestions or other communications (collectively, "Comments") sent to www.TourTexas.com shall be and remain the exclusive property of www.TourTexas.com. Your submission of any such Comments shall constitute an assignment to www.TourTexas.com of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the Comments. www.TourTexas.com will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, publish and distribute any material you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. For this reason, we ask that you not send us any comments that you do not wish to assign to us, including any confidential information or any original creative materials such as stories, product ideas, computer code or original artwork.
- User Submitted Content
(including, but not limited to, text, photos, or video submitted in connection with E-Cards, E-Vites,
Forward-to-a-Friend messages or any other messaging service)
The www.TourTexas.com message services available to our guests are subject to the following guidelines:
Out of respect for all of our guests, we ask that you do not use obscene, profane or threatening language in messages. In addition, we ask that you do not submit or post photos, videos or other media that include obscene, profane or threatening images. Examples of the kinds of conduct or content that are prohibited in user submitted content include:
- The transmission of any content that could violate, or could facilitate the violation of, any applicable law, regulation or AJR Media Group rule or policy.
- The transmission of any content that is profane, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- The impersonation of any person or entity in any part of a gift message.
You are solely responsible for the content of any messages and/or images you submit and AJR Media Group, LLC assumes no liability for any content submitted by you. We may, but are not obligated to, restrict or remove any and all content from a message that we determine in our sole discretion violates these guidelines or is otherwise harmful to us, other Tour Texas guests or any third party. AJR Media Group reserves the right to purge the content you provide after 90 days of creation.
Any content you submit is for non-commercial use only. You must provide your actual e-mail address in order to send your content. Any content you submit will be routed through the Internet and you understand and acknowledge that you have no expectation of privacy with regard to any content you submit.
- We have done our best to display as accurately as possible the colors of the items shown on this web site. However, because the colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
- Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies
- The information on this web site may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice.
- Please visit our contest page to review the rules for the current contest available on TourTexas.com.
- DISCLAIMERS -- GENERAL
THE www.TourTexas.com WEB SITE IS OPERATED BY AJR MEDIA GROUP, LLC ON AN "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR
WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AJR MEDIA GROUP, LLC DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND
WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENTS, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT
NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, AJR MEDIA GROUP, LLC DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, USEFUL, TIMELY OR CURRENT OR THAT THIS WEB SITE WILL OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERROR.
AJR MEDIA GROUP, LLC DOES NOT ENDORSE NOR MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE OPTIONS OR OTHER SERVICE OR DATA YOU MAY ACCESS, DOWNLOAD OR USE AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE, OR ABOUT ANY WEB SITE YOU MAY ACCESS THROUGH THIS WEB SITE. LINKS TO OTHER SITES ARE PROVIDED FOR CONVENIENCE ONLY. YOU NEED TO MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS REGARDING YOUR INTERACTIONS OR COMMUNICATIONS WITH ANY OTHER WEB SITE.
AJR MEDIA GROUP, LLC MAKES NO REPRESENTATION THAT CONTENT PROVIDED ON THIS WEB SITE IS APPLICABLE OR APPROPRIATE FOR USE IN LOCATIONS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES.
AJR MEDIA GROUP, LLC ASSUMES NO RISK OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF ANY OF THE CONTENT PROVIDED ON THIS WEB SITE.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, SHALL AJR MEDIA GROUP, LLC OR ANY OF THEIR EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AGENTS, VENDORS OR
SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE
OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE.
THIS IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL LOSSES AND DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (WHETHER GENERAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF DATA, INCOME OR PROFITS), WHETHER IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, EVEN IF AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF AJR MEDIA GROUP HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THIS WEB SITE OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE, OR WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THIS WEB SITE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, BY YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE, THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SET FORTH ABOVE, SO THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF ANY PART OF THIS LIMITATION ON LIABILITY IS FOUND TO BE INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, THEN THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF AJR MEDIA GROUP, LLC UNDER SUCH CIRCUMSTANCES FOR LIABILITIES THAT OTHERWISE WOULD HAVE BEEN LIMITED SHALL NOT EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100).
- ENFORCEMENT OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- BY ACCESSING AND USING THE WWW.TOURTEXAS.COM WEB SITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS WEB SITE IS SUBJECT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AS WELL AS ALL APPLICABLE LAWS, AS GOVERNED AND INTERPRETED PURSUANT TO THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.