- SandHills Stockshow & Rodeo - The First rodeo circuit each year, this outstanding show brings in the top cowboys and livestock for non-stop action.
- Midessa Boat, RV, Sport and Gun Show - A four-day show that includes everything for water, sports, camping, RV’s, boats or guns.
- Fiesta West Texas and Cinco De Mayo Celebration - Exciting musical entertainment, wonderful food and a parade highlights this salute to the area’s Hispanic culture and holiday during the first week in May.
June – August
- Hot Summer Nights - Free live outdoor concert series at the Noel Park Plaza. Music includes country, jazz, latin guitar and Celtic. Most Friday nights in June, July August.
- Mainstreet Odessa’s Firecracker Fandango - Annual 4th of July celebration includes a parade, street fair, live music, food and fireworks.
- Rock the Desert - Top names in musical entertainment perform live over three days at one of the largest Christian music festivals in the country.
- The Southwest Shakespeare Festival - Three different plays entertain at the Globe Theatre of the Southwest from Labor Day through the second week of September.
|Commemorative Air Force AirSho|
- Commemorative Air Force AirSho - See one of the largest collections of World War II warbirds as well as modern military aircraft as they sail through the sky.
- Tejano Super Car Show - One of the biggest car shows in West Texas! You won’t believe your eyes as you experience some of the most extravagant low riders, classic cars and hoppers.
- Merry Marketplace - Odessa Junior League stages a giant shopping bazaar to kick off the Christmas season. Hundreds of booths exhibiting clothing, jewelry and must more.
- Heritage Holiday Festival and Parade - A lighted evening parade leads through downtown Odessa to Starbright Village, a fantasy land featuring over 100,000 lights at this beautiful park.