The Right People, The Right Place, The Right Time
When it comes to variety and fun, Odessa, Texas is the right place to be for your next convention, meeting or vacation.
- Authentic replica of Shakespeare's Globe Theatre… home of the annual Southwest Shakespeare Festival.
- Early home of George H. Bush and George W. Bush, 41st and 43rd Presidents of the United States.
- Vintage World War II aircraft on display at the Commemorative Air Force.
- Second largest Meteor Crater in the United States.
- Gateway to three National Parks, including Big Bend, Carlsbad Caverns and Guadalupe Mountains.
World-class Presidential Museum & the only premiere museum dedicated exclusively to the office of the Presidency.
|Ellen Noel Art Museum|
- Land of cowboys and oil barons.
- Conveniently located in West Texas with access from major highways and an international airport
- Top quality hotels, fine restaurants and wonderful shopping.
- The friendliest folks you'll ever meet - ready to make your stay enjoyable.
Find out more about Odessa now by visiting www.odessacvb.com or call 1-800-780-HOST.