Wimberley Market Days - A Shopper's Paradise
Texas Hill Country's oldest and largest outdoor market
1st Saturday of each month, March - December
There's no better way to spend a weekend than treasure-hunting at Wimberley Market Days, sponsored by the Wimberley Lions Club. Wimberley Market Days is the Texas Hill Country's oldest and largest outdoor market. With over 475 booths, vendors offer everything you can't live without. Our emphasis is on hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind items, antiques, collectibles, crafts, art, plants & flowers and jewelry. Wimberley Market Days is not just a flea market.
|Covered pavilion with tables and seating|
Visit our Website for a list of all products sold. You can search for vendors who sell the items you're looking for and plan your trip ahead of time. Or you can come to the market, stroll our 19 acres of tree-shaded paths and browse freestyle for your treasures.
Wimberley Market Days is held the first Saturday of each month, March - December. Hours of operation are 7:00am - 4:00pm. There is no charge for admission, but there is a small charge for parking in the lots located across the road from Wimberley Market Days.
Pets are not allowed at Wimberley Market Days, with the exception of service dogs.
Wimberley Market Days features:
- Concession stands serving breakfast and lunch items including bar-b-que, hamburgers, hot dogs, ice cream & a variety of other foods and beverages.
- Live Entertainment on two stages.
- Covered pavilion with tables and seating.
- Clean restroom facilities with flushing toilets located throughout the field.
- A free directory with complete listing of vendors and their products (available on our Website or at the Information Booth on days of operation.)
Wimberley Market Days is located at Lions Field, 601 RR2325 in Wimberley, Texas. Wimberley is located in the heart of the Texas Hill Country, southwest of Austin and northeast of San Antonio.
You may also talk to one of the friendly volunteers at the Wimberley Visitor Center who will be happy to give you information about Wimberley Market Days by calling 512-847-2201 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.