(Based on availability, blackout dates apply.)
Enter to win a stay at the luxurious Moody Gardens Hotel and receive complimentary admission for four at Bishop’s Palace, Moody Mansion, Great Storm Theater, Moody Gardens Rainforest Pyramid, Harbor Dolphin Tour, Lone Star Flight Museum, Ocean Star Drilling Rig Museum and more!
Galveston is the "Winter Wonder Island” of Texas and this year it will offer visitors a magical experience with its Passport to Holiday Magic – a two-month celebration of more than 1,000 holiday events!
During the holiday season, visitors to Galveston will be able to access a downloadable passport to easily keep track of the island’s many holiday festivities. When someone visits five or more participating holiday events, attractions and accommodations venues with their passport Nov. 16 – Jan. 4, they will be eligible to enter drawings for a variety of prizes, including chances to win a Carnival Magic cruise for four. The passport will be available at www.galveston.com/holidaymagic
While Galveston is widely known as a Texas holiday destination, hosting annual popular events Dickens on the Strand and Festival of Lights at Moody Gardens, the passport program coincides with the second year of a new major holiday event – Lasers, Lights and Magic in the Park.
Below is a partial schedule:
- Festival of Lights at Moody Gardens
November 16 – January 4
- Lasers, Lights and Magic in the Park
November 30 – December 31
- Victorian Homes Tour
- Dickens on The Strand
- Santa Train at Railroad Museum
- Santa on The Strand
December 7, 14, 21
- Galveston Holiday Concert Series in the Park
December 14, 15, 21
- Shoji Tabuchi at The Grand 1894 Opera House
- Johnny Mathis at The Grand 1894 Opera House
- A Magical Christmas 2! Dinner and Show Starring Curt Miller
- Asleep at the Wheel at The Grand 1894 Opera House
- Santa Hustle 5K and Half Marathon
- Jerry Jeff Walker at The Grand 1894 Opera House
For complete information, visit www.galveston.com/holidaymagic.