Galveston, TX 77554
Holiday Inn Club Vacations Galveston Beach Resort
Holiday Inn Club Vacations® Galveston Beach Resort offers more than two beds and a lamp. So book with us and be the vacation Champ.Toes in the sand and a sand-shovel in your hand. When they hear Schlitterbahn Waterpark is a short drive away, the whole family will cheer “Hooray!”
More than a place to stay. A place to play! Set away from the bustle of downtown, you’ll enjoy villa accommodations with fully equipped kitchens, living and dining areas, plus free Wi-Fi internet access. All villas feature private balconies overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. The heated, outdoor infinity-edge pool and large hot tub offer direct, waterfront beach access and a new recreation area. The whole family will enjoy half-court basketball, shuffleboard court, beach volleyball and tetherball. We also offer a 24/7 fitness center to guests 24/7 and picnic areas for outdoor dining. Did you forget toothbrushes at home? No worries! A small Marketplace store is available for your convenience.
If you’re traveling with a special someone, be sure to book our Romance Package.
• Upon check-in, you will receive a gift basket. Items vary by season but our past guests have enjoyed baskets full of wine, chocolates, a salty snack, and bath items.
More Info-nearby attractions
If you’re looking for more than private access to the beach, then head out and see all that Galveston has to offer! We recommend…
- Schlitterbahn WaterPark. The speed slides, tube slides, tidal waves, swim-up refreshment bar, and the Boogie Bahn surf ride. Your littlest ones will enjoy their own splash and play area.
- The Aqua Safari Charters: Imagine heading back home and telling all your friends you caught a big one while deep-sea fishing! Aqua Safari Charters specializes in deep-sea fishing, bay and jetty fishing, tuna trips and private charters.
- Pleasure Pier: If you brought the whole family, you have to stop by Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier! The Pier features family-oriented attractions, including rides, midway games and a wide selection of food venues and retail shops.
- Strand Historic District: This downtown area offers an intriguing selection of shops, restaurants, galleries and museums. Start near the corner of 25th and Strand and experience one of the nation’s most iconic rail museums. When you’ve finished exploring, take time to enjoy the variety of shops in the district’s beautiful historic buildings.
Galveston, TX 77554