Kerrville Chalk Festival
Oct 13, 2018 - Oct 14, 2018
A festival celebrating the art of street painting. Kids chalk zone, community mural, great food and music.
10 Reason to Love Kerrville Chalk Festival:
1) Amazing face painters designed by Almapaints
2) Free live music all weekend long
3) Delicious food trucks & tasty local beer Pint & Plow Brewing Co
4) Tour the Historic Schreiner Mansion for free
5) Tons of family activities....for you guessed it FREE
6) Gotta love that gorgeous Fall weather
7) Super cool Festival merch you can use all year long
8) More than 125 volunteers and 65 artists embracing public art and building community
9) Benefits the Museum of Western Art, a #Kerrville treasure
10) 65 SPECTACULAR LARGE-SCALE MURALS in downtown!!
Kerrville, TX 78028
Time: SA 10am-5pm, SU 10am-4pm