San Antonio, TX 78209
McNay Art Museum Hours and Admission Prices
Enjoy an outstanding collection of fine art in an intimate setting at the McNay Art Museum in San Antonio. One of the city's most-visited attractions, the McNay is home to thousands of superb European and American works of art, housed in a beautiful, Colonial Revival-style mansion on 23 acres of impeccably-landscaped gardens. In addition to its permanent collection, the McNay is host to many rotating exhibits and special events throughout the year. Be sure to include the McNay – one of San Antonio's treasures – during your next visit to the Alamo City.
McNay Art Museum Hours
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 10 AM – 4 PM
- Thursday: 10 AM – 9 PM
- Saturday: 10 AM – 5 PM
- Sunday: 12 PM - 5 PM
The museum is closed on these holidays: New Year’s Day, July 4, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. Please note that the museum's grounds are open 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. during Daylight Saving Time, and 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. during Standard Time.
McNay Art Museum Admission Prices
- McNay Members: Free
- Children 12 and Under: Free
- Adults: $20
- Students with I.D. (13 +): $15
- Seniors (65 +): $15
- Active Military: $15
Free General Admission Offers:
- Bank of America's Museums on US - Bank of America and Merrill Lynch cardholders enjoy free admission on the first full weekend of every month. A Bank of America or Merrill Lynch credit or debit card, as well as a picture ID, must be presented for one free admission.
- H-E-B Thursday Nights: 4 PM − 9 PM.
- Dickson-Allen Foundation - First Sunday of the month.
- Blue Star Museums: Free admission to active duty military personnel and their families from Memorial Day through Labor Day.
- Entrance to the grounds is always free while the museum is open.
Docent-Guided Tours: Groups of 10 or more may book a tour in advance at a fee of $5 per person. You may select from a list of offered tours, but if your group has special interests, mention them when you schedule and your tour guide may be able to direct your tour accordingly.
Audio Tours: If you enjoy going at your own pace, all you need is your cell phone. The audio tour allows you to dial a phone number to hear descriptions about the artworks you are viewing and learn about the artist as you walk through the gallery.
Click here for more information on McNay Art Museum’s tours.
San Antonio, TX 78209