Fredericksburg , TX 78624
Hill Country Food Truck Festival
FREDERICKSBURG, TX — The Third Annual Hill Country Food Truck Festival- featuring a dozen food trucks, Texas Hill Country wine and a lineup of live music- will take place from Noon until 11:00 p.m. on Saturday, June 25, in Luckenbach Texas. The event is presented by H-E-B and Fischer & Wieser Specialty Foods, who are introducing a new line of Fischer & Wieser sauces branded as “Food-Trk Fusion.”
- Regional food trucks will be serving lunch and dinner from Noon to 9:30 p.m. or until sold out. Participating food trucks to date include Cousins Main Lobster (lobster), Cheesy Jane’s (burgers), Professor Frankfurter (gourmet hot dogs), Teka Molino (Mexican), Stout’s Pizza (pizza), Cajun on de Geaux (Cajun), Sirwacha (Asian fusion), KHILL BBQ (BBQ), Kelani Yogurt (yogurt), Maui Wowi (smoothies), Drakes Fun Food (funnel cakes and snow cones) and SaWeet Cupcakes (cupcakes).
- The “Weingarten” will be open from Noon to 6:00 p.m. with Texas Hill Country wineries selling by glass and bottle. Participating wineries include Lost Draw, Texas Hills, Hye Meadow, Chisholm Trail, Woodrose, Lewis, Becker, Bending Branch, 4.0 Cellars, Messina Hof Hill Country and The Infinite Monkey Theorem.
- Texas craft beers (and others) will be for sale all day at the Luckenbach Texas bar.
- Live Texas music will be featured throughout the day and evening. Entertainers include Ruby Dee & The Snakehandlers, Bo Porter Trio, Kevin Deal, Rachel Laven, Troy Cartwright, Rob Baird, Jason Eady and the legendary Texas Tornados headline at 8:30 p.m.
- Family friendly event, and dogs on leashes are welcome.
- Grounds admission tickets are $15 per adult; children 12 and under are free. Tickets are available at www.luckenbachtexas.com.
Proceeds will benefit the Texas Center for Wine and Culinary Arts (TCWCA), an approximately 15,000 sq. ft. educational facility which will be built in Fredericksburg, the hub of the wine industry in the Texas Hill Country, to provide additional state-of-the-art facilities for education in culinary, viticulture, enology and hospitality. In addition to the TCWCA, event organizers include Luckenbach Texas, Texas Hill Country Wineries, the San Antonio Food Truck Association and the Fredericksburg Convention and Visitor Bureau. The City of Fredericksburg has provided assistance in advertising the event from lodging occupancy tax receipts.
Sponsors include Luckenbach Texas, H-E-B, Fischer & Wieser Specialty Foods, the Fredericksburg Convention and Visitor Bureau, Fredericksburg Inn & Suites, Global Cooling, Class A Rentals, GoFred app (Fredericksburg Standard newspaper) and the GO CLINIC (Hill Country Memorial Hospital).
For more information on planning your trip to Fredericksburg and Gillespie County, visit www.visitfredericksburgtx.com.
The mission of the Fredericksburg Convention and Visitor Bureau is to market Fredericksburg and Gillespie County as a premier travel destination on the regional, national and international stage thereby creating a positive impact on the local economy and the quality of life here.
Fredericksburg , TX 78624