April 5 – 6, 2019
The Brazos Valley Symphony Orchestra (BVSO) has been a staple of the Bryan/College Station arts scene for more than 35 years, delighting listeners with performances by its talented professional musicians. But recently, the orchestra has come to be known nearly as well for one of its yearly fundraisers, the 7th annual Premiere Market in College Station.
Held in early April, the event is a must for music lovers and those who enjoy shopping for rare and one-of-a-kind treasures.
Whether you’re looking for Easter or Mother’s Day gifts, getting a head start on graduation or summer wedding shopping, or just hunting for unique items, chances are you’ll find it here. Items for sale range from home decor and toys to custom jewelry, designer clothes, and baby gear. As the Market is juried, you can count on shopping only the highest-quality products, many of them locally made or sourced.
The vendors attending this year include:
- Hide and Chic Shop - Hand tooled and high quality leather bags, purses, totes, wallets and belts.
- Pastamore – A stunning collection of natural, handmade pastas, marinades, barrel aged balsamic vinegar and olive oil blends.
- His Toffee Shop - Schulenburg-based seller of handmade toffee, candies, and fudge.
- Dog Collar World - Dog collars personally embroidered onsite and all other things pet including toys and items for pet parents.
- Jenkins Sunshine Farm - Thoughtfully handmade skincare line with all natural ingredients in a variety of scents.
Representatives of nationally and internationally recognized brands like Cutco, Norwex, LuLaRoe, and Kitchen Craft are also typically on hand. Altogether, as many as 65 vendors showcase their wares at the market, giving you plenty to shop for.
In addition to general shopping hours, the Market features special VIP hours with exclusive perks like cocktails, music, and snacks. Tickets to these events go even further toward helping the non-profit BVSO carry out its mission of youth and community outreach through music education events throughout the year. So be sure to check out the Hours and Events page for more ways to have a blast shopping top-shelf merchandise for a good cause. See you at the Market!
Bryan, TX 77802